Thanks to the unwavering dedication and perseverance of the filmmakers and their team, Surviving Bokator was successfully completed after 8 years and is now receiving awards and recognition across the globe.
Continued support is required to help Bokator’s revival within society as a unique Cambodian heritage, and as a martial art worthy to be recognized internationally. There are many ways you can help:
Host a Screening
- Community or educational screenings to increase awareness and discussion.
Donate towards the outreach campaign of the film
- Bring the film to communities to continue to educate and empower.
Donate to Bokator’s continued growth
- Support Bokator Masters in Cambodia.
- Provide opportunities to North Americans to practice Bokator.
Tell your family and friends about Surviving Bokator
- Share on social media, follow us.
All donations can be made directly through Surviving Bokator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through our Khmer American cultural partner organization iKARE USA (www.ikare.info – contact Kosol or Sokunthea with reference ‘Bokator’. Tax receipts for Americans can be issued by iKare who also has the oversight of all the donations made through Surviving Bokator.